ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Responsive Design - A Nit

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/26/15 12:35 PM Views: 845 Replies: 7
Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 12:35 PM
Logon listing.JPG

The font on the list of users and last login dates is quite small. Is there a way for me to increase its size to about that of the options just above the list?

Edited 11/26/15 12:37 PM
Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 12:45 PM - Response #1

Not directly but you can add this to Google area. Make it the size you want Wink

You will find other odd size changes that can appear for user pages that IMO should not exist. For example, hr has 20 padding. Why?

Edited 11/26/15 12:48 PM
Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:03 PM - Response #2

Thanks, Jack.

Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 12:51 PM - Response #3

Appreciate the help, Jack. I've been wanting a fix for "Statistics - Last Logins". The table is huge with so much white space and too tiny of a font. Unfortunately, this does not work on that table.

Jack Vermeulen wrote:

Not directly but you can add this to Google area. Make it the size you want Wink

You will find other odd size changes that can appear for user pages that IMO should not exist. For example, hr has 20 padding. Why?

Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 1:07 PM - Response #4

Works for Responsive not regular. 100% sure. You may need to refresh your page CTRL+F5 (a common issue with CC pages on FF).

If you put it on responsive it's in the wrong place or there's a typo. It's unlikely they would use different names for different sites.

Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 1:20 PM - Response #5

To make the table a bit tighter add line-height. So final looks like this (adjust sizes to whatever size spacing is desired)

Friday, August 25, 2017 at 8:22 AM - Response #6

Good morning:

I am new at the responsive design.. How did you put everything on the top navigation and not have the side navigation? Thanks !! Love your web page.

Sincerely,

Christi

Friday, August 25, 2017 at 12:10 PM - Response #7

Christi McClellan wrote:

Good morning:

I am new at the responsive design.. How did you put everything on the top navigation and not have the side navigation? Thanks !! Love your web page.

Sincerely,

Christi

Once you've selected Responsive Design click on Customize Design. Then click on Left Navigation and select Hide.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.