ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Survey Visibility

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/29/08 08:19 PM Views: 1266 Replies: 4
Monday, September 29, 2008 at 8:19 PM

Hi Brad,
I think I'm doing something wrong but cannot figure it out. I created a survey and set it for "Admins Only", however, it is still visible when I log out. I set up a test classmate "Ruth Test" as a guest. When "ruth test" joined, I used a totally different e-mail address and password. When I logged out and then logged back in as "ruth test", I could still see the Survey.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here?

Thx.
Ruth

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 8:35 PM - Response #1

Hi Ruth,

I can not answer your question, but, have one.

I really like your picture page of the 45th class reunion... Please tell me how you did that..
I like the option of clicking on them and making them
larger..

Thanks, Lynda L.

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 8:59 PM - Response #2

Thanks for the compliment!

I used a package called JAlbum and then uploaded them to a different website that I had set up for our class.

If you would like additional information, just send me an e-mail via the option on the left.

Ruth

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 11:32 PM - Response #3

Ruth Flinn wrote:

Hi Brad,
I think I'm doing something wrong but cannot figure it out. I created a survey and set it for "Admins Only", however, it is still visible when I log out. I set up a test classmate "Ruth Test" as a guest. When "ruth test" joined, I used a totally different e-mail address and password. When I logged out and then logged back in as "ruth test", I could still see the Survey.

Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong here?

Thx.
Ruth

You are setting the survey RESULTS to be visible by admins only, or both admins and Classmates. It's the results you're controlling -- not the visibility of the survey itself. There is no such thing as a survey that only Administrators can see. All surveys can be seen and completed by all Administrators and Classmates alike.

Edited 09/30/08 5:43 PM
Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 12:40 PM - Response #4

Oh duh!!! Embarassed Guess I should read more carefully!

Thanks for your kind response!
R

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.