ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Can't think of a good way to phrase it!

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/25/09 10:12 PM Views: 1269 Replies: 4
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 10:12 PM

My co-administrator sent out an email last night (from the site where she clicked the names) and the email went out from me. Can we make her emails come from her?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM - Response #1

Can't think of a good way to answer your question....... Wink

Ok seriously, it's going out from you because you overwrote the default, which is to send the email from the sending Administrator. I.E. Go into your Preferences area and look for this:

"Check this box if you would like emails sent using the "Email The Class" feature to come from the Site Email Address above instead of the Sending Administrator's email address"

Ya done checked the box! So, all emails are going to go out from you, and not from the sending Administrator, until ya done deselect that box. Smile

Edited 02/25/09 10:52 PM
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM - Response #2

Thanks. Really I was just trying to get your attention so you would answer my question first! Good night

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM - Response #3

I am assuming that if want I change the signatures in the automated emails from the Admin's name to "Reunion Committee", I would just delete the "$ca_first_name$ $ca_last_name$ $ca_married_name$" in the body of the emails? Is this correct?

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 1:54 PM - Response #4

That's correct. Any variable can be deleted and replaced with regular text instead.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.