ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planning Attendees/senior photos

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 04/16/09 03:26 PM Views: 1347 Replies: 2
Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 3:26 PM

It would be FANTASTIC if we had the option of printing the attendee list under the reunion planning that would give the guest name.

With printing photo name tags etc..for the reunion I have had to copy and paste the information and create my own spreadsheet and then manually go back and click on each person to get the guest name. very time consuming.

As well as having a different system for uploading senior photos, we have over 700 alumni and it was a HUGE task to get all the pictures posted. If after the picture was posted the system took me back to that alumni instead of back to the top of the list for example would have saved loads of time.

Please let me know if I am missing something and these things can be done. I LOVE Class CREATOR by the way and get tons of complements on how great it is!!! Top comment is that they love the fact that you have NO ADS!!! xoxo thanks classcreator team!

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 4:36 PM - Response #1

Thanks Kelly. Smile

New reporting and exporting tools are under development in the new Reunion Planner II store. We have several things coming that will speed up this and more.

When doing redundant tasks there are few time savings tips we have in our FAQs:

1) Click FAQs above
2) Click Questions About Maintaining Your Site
3) Read Question #12

All kinds of things will be happening on Class Creator throughout the year -- stay tuned.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 7:51 PM - Response #2

Thank you Brad.
You are always quick with a response and ready to help.
javascript:addSmiley('Very Happy');

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.