ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Still asking for login...

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/08/22 11:12 AM Views: 381 Replies: 5
Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:12 AM

I have the login box turned off, but it is still asking for a login to view the site. Is there something else I need to do?

Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:18 AM - Response #1

Under Admin Functions > Edit Site Pages you have the Home Page set to logged in only. You can click the Edit Link option for Home Page and remove the logged in only check box.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, July 8, 2022 at 1:06 PM - Response #2
Home page link.jpg

As a follow-up to Jessica's post, once you're on Edit Site Pages > Home Page > Edit Link, uncheck the box that says "Restrict to Classmates only." See attached file.

Monday, July 11, 2022 at 12:02 PM - Response #3

Thank you so much! I totally forgot about that spot to look. Thanks again for helping me!
Lynn

Monday, July 11, 2022 at 12:27 PM - Response #4

Another thing which will help your site: Under Admin Functions > Change Design, scroll down to Site Colors > Scrollbar Colors and click "Use default scrollbar, do not color."

Right now, you have something else checked and when I view your site on my desktop PC using Chrome or Edge browsers, there is no vertical scrollbar, because the scrollbar is black. Making the change I suggest will give you a gray scrollbar in a white box, the internet standard.

Other browsers may show a gray scrollbar, but not Chrome or Edge on a desktop PC. This change will help users with this setup.

Monday, July 11, 2022 at 2:15 PM - Response #5

Thank you so much for noting that! I have changed it. I use Firefox, so had not checked it in the other browsers yet.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.