ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Storage Capacity

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/17/13 12:51 AM Views: 1066 Replies: 11
Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I just went to upload a picture and I got a prompt saying I was over capacity on my storage. Checked the vault and got the following message from CC. I thought I had a capacity of 200 MG.

"Currently storing 189.28 MB of available 25 MB (at 757.12% capacity)."

Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 2:19 PM - Response #1

The programmers have made an adjustment. Please check to see if this is now working on your end. Thanks

Scott

Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 2:27 PM - Response #2

All working fine now Scott. Thank you.

Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 4:46 PM - Response #3

Scott, Just following up on my Photo Gallery/music player issue. I know you sent it on to programming & I'm just curious about where in the pack it is.
Not sure if this helps but when I read about the "Brownie" caper Wink........I want you to know that I am an awesome cook & it's possible some Italian delacacies could find their way to you. I mean...I'm just sayin'. Laughing
Hanging in there, John

Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 9:05 PM - Response #4

John,

I don't know which forum post you are referring to. Maybe you should find that post and paste your above comment on that post. If you do that, your comments will stick with the post that they relate to.

Friday, October 18, 2013 at 2:41 AM - Response #5

Hi Donna,

Please try again. Everything should be displaying correctly now.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Friday, October 18, 2013 at 7:21 AM - Response #6

It is. Thank you, Jessica.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 9:15 AM - Response #7

Trying to upload pictures and I am getting the file vault message also. "Currently storing 82.78 MB of available 25 MB (at 331.13% capacity)" Do I need more storage space or is this a glitch?

Thanks,
Ann

Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 9:20 AM - Response #8

Ann,

It is not a glitch. Grandfathered/ free sites are limited to 25MB of storage. The only way to increase the storage is by purchasing a subscription of either PREMIUM or PLATINUM.

Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 3:22 AM - Response #9

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Ann,

It is not a glitch. Grandfathered/ free sites are limited to 25MB of storage. The only way to increase the storage is by purchasing a subscription of either PREMIUM or PLATINUM.

I just started the music player. I added 44 songs which used 75% of my storage. I am now out of storage. I noticed that the pictures I saved when I started CC use 100 or more something. Did I scan them at too high of a setting?

I have to add pictures after my reunion Saturday. Is the only way to solve the storage issue is by going up to platinum? If I add many songs to the player I'll hit a gigabyte in a day or two.

Until I added the music I had plenty of storage. The music adds a nice element to the site. Plus there are original song performed by a classmate. Suggestions please....

Edited 10/11/14 3:24 AM
Monday, October 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM - Response #10

The photos are not the issue. The songs will take up much more space than images. If you want to add more, then yes, you will need to upgrade to get more space.

Monday, October 13, 2014 at 6:37 PM - Response #11

I don't know where you got the other songs (not from classmate) but you do not have to store those in the file vault.

Just enter the link where you found them Exclamation

So delete those and reference them via a link. That will free up quite a bit of space.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.