ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Pictures

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/25/18 12:21 PM Views: 583 Replies: 1
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 12:21 PM

How can I get pictures off to resize them and make sure they go back to the correct spot? Is there a way to find ALL the pictures that are on the web site?

Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 1:06 PM - Response #1

I'm assuming you mean ones that are used in your pages, since the file vault has all your images and can easily be seen.

To get to the filevault, edit any page and click the "Link" icon on the RIGHT side. Then click "File Vault". OR if you uploaded "images", click "Image" icon on the LEFT top and you'll get all those types.

If you want to see all the images used on your site, I made a program a while back that does just that (meant so you could rid of images that were not used).

I hope you are familiar with the Editor "Source Mode" since that's how you put the code on a page.

This is the discussion of how to find all your images.

This is the link to the documentation.

However, resizing an image is not required if all you want to do is increase the display size. Just change the "img" dimensions. Using a photo editor to increase the size and then saving decreases a photo's image quality for jpg.

If you have a larger version of the image, use that to upload to the file vault. Make sure your setting -overwrite- otherwise it appends a number to the filename.

CC resizes images on upload if you did not manually upload it to the generic File Vault (not Image). IOW, don't use Image for the most control. You have to change the "img" link on pages if you do that though.

Edited 09/25/18 1:11 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.