ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/29/08 01:47 PM Views: 1207 Replies: 2
Monday, September 29, 2008 at 1:47 PM

I have filled out my reunion planner and when I turn it on. .. the reunion button appears on the home page like it should. However, when you click on it. . . the words run off the page and the paypal button is not on there. What do I need to do to keep it on the same page and how do I fix the pay pal button? I did copy/paste the code from paypal and applied it to the page. Thank you for your help! I've since turned it off again until I can fix this problem.

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 6:48 PM - Response #1

Two issues here:

1) Although it looked in your editor like you put 4 photos vertically on your page, they only looked that way because the editor window is smaller than your page itself, and the photos could only display by doing onto separate lines. In reality, all 4 of those photos were actually side by side in the code, thus they pushed your page out way to far to the right. The simple solution is to click before each photo and press your enter key. That will put them all on separate lines on your page. I did that for you since I was in there.

2) Never paste Buy Now button code into your Reunion Planner. In addition to not working, it will confuse the heck out of your Classmates. All you need to do to make PayPal work is paste in your PayPal email address. That's it -- there is nothing more. Our system will automatically configure everything else for you so your Classmates can pay. The pay button doesn't actually appear until the Classmate has selected what items he or she will be purchasing. I zapped the Buy Now button from your page, and reactivated it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Monday, September 29, 2008 at 6:52 PM - Response #2

Thank you!!!! What would we do without you?!
Jeryl~

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.