ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Change Design / Professional Designs #1

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/03/13 10:35 AM Views: 939 Replies: 4
Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Screen shot 2013-08-03 at 10.23.57 AM.png

Is there a way to add text to the top section? (see attached file) "Member Functions" and "Admin Functions" but want to add "title" to top menu section. Thanks.

Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM - Response #1

Technically yes, practically no.

The "yes" requires an understanding of the underlying CSS code used.

Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 2:13 PM - Response #2

There is not a way built-in to the system to do what you are suggesting.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 4:18 PM - Response #3

I am new to Class Creator and have been brought on board to help with a class reunion site. I build web sites for a living and am wondering how I can replace the text header with a graphic. I found something in the forum where a person used the google analytics to affect the base style css. I suppose that works but is there a more elegant way in your system for accessing the css files? There are some other tweaks I would like to make.

Saturday, January 11, 2014 at 7:10 PM - Response #4

The only place to insert custom CSS to affect every page of the product is the "Google Analytics" box on the PREFERENCES page. If you put something there, it will be included on every page of the website. It is meant for "Google Analytics", but can be used for other things, too.

You can also insert CSS or JavaScript inside of an announcement on the Home Page to only affect the codes on the Home Page. You have to click the SOURCE button to switch to Source Code to enter the source code to not be interpreted as text.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.