ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Instructions on how to use the Member Forum...

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/03/11 04:23 PM Views: 1565 Replies: 4
Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 4:23 PM

Does anyone know where I can find some copy on the basic instructions for using the Member Forum? I want to create a page which explains how to use it but I am lazy and don't want to create all the copy myself. Can someone point me in the right direction to copy & paste? Thanks!

Best,

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 8:49 PM - Response #1

You are welcome to take a look at our "How to Use This Site" page, and feel free to help yourself to any of it.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 at 10:24 PM - Response #2

See ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW BUT ARE TOO SHY TO ASK, the first stiky note on the forum "Questions and Answers about Building Your Site."
http://forums.classcreator.com/threads.cfm?forumid=B393B753-0FCF-A0C4-C040B939B24EF81F

Carole

Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM - Response #3

I called this Fumbling Around the Forums. I put this actually in the forum itself as read only.

TEXT:

Everything you ever wanted to know about...

The Message Forums

Click on Message Forums on the left.

A list of the forum topics appears on a chart. The forum list is on the left and the last posted comment is on the right.

To read the latest post in a particular forum and the comments surrounding it, click on the link on the right.

Click on the forum name on the left and a list of the threads in that forum comes up. Click on the thread you want to read.

To go from page to page in a particular forum thread, click on the arrows at the top of the page.

To say something, simply click on Reply and type in the box. Be sure and hit Save!

Check out My Settings at the top of the forum list to see how to personalize your posts.

Nancy Bachelder Rayburn is the moderator in the forums. Contact forums@weslaco67-68-69.com.

Hope this gives you an idea. Looks like I left out the subscribe to a forum info.

Margaret

Monday, December 31, 2012 at 11:10 AM - Response #4

Venita Cronk wrote:

You are welcome to take a look at our "How to Use This Site" page, and feel free to help yourself to any of it.

Good job! I plagarized your page and edited it for our site.

Thanks!!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.