ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Modifing Photo Arrangement

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/17/08 06:25 PM Views: 1203 Replies: 2
Monday, November 17, 2008 at 6:25 PM

I tried to search for an answer in previous posts, just too many. I have a page for 32nd reunion events, have posted 2 different slide shows for 2 separate events. On the 3rd event, i just wanted to post 6-7 individual pictures from photobucket. They are displaying in a vertical line. I'd rather that they be grouped together. Any ideas?

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 6:39 PM - Response #1

Cheryl Badger wrote:

I tried to search for an answer in previous posts, just too many. I have a page for 32nd reunion events, have posted 2 different slide shows for 2 separate events. On the 3rd event, i just wanted to post 6-7 individual pictures from photobucket. They are displaying in a vertical line. I'd rather that they be grouped together. Any ideas?

I have a photo program that allows me to make collages...that would be one frame with all of your photos included. I would imagine that you could find a free collage maker online if you don't have a photo program that offers one.

Gini

Monday, November 17, 2008 at 7:16 PM - Response #2

You can also put your photos inside table cells. For instance, if you save out 9 smaller photos and want to arrange them in a square orientation, just insert a table that's 3 columns by 3 rows wide. And then in each cell put a photo. Voila, you now have a 3 x 3 photo arrangement. You can use tables to position anything you want on your page as you desire.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.