ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Suggestion for consideration - What's new notification for Photo/Message Forum

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/09/12 08:27 AM Views: 1221 Replies: 7
Friday, March 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM

I love how when I log in I can see which members have updated their profiles and if I have any new messages but it would also be helpful to know what else is new on the site ie new photos added and new post in message forum.

Not sure if it is possible.

Susan

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM - Response #1

Susan,

Actually, that is one of the next things being developed. It is called "Notify Me". If you subscribe to Notify Me, you can choose to know when the Home Page has been updated, when galleries have been added or updated, classmates are having birthdays, etc. You will receive an e-mail letting you know these things, depending upon what you sign up for.

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM - Response #2

That is great news Kyle. I think it will a handy tool. I look forward to seeing it when it rolls out.

Thanks
Susan

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 10:38 AM - Response #3

Waiting with baited breath!

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM - Response #4

That'll be great. Right now I post all of that info on the home page. However I do not send out an e-mail, I think bombarding the classmates with too many e-mails may turn them off. In other words they have to log on to see any news/announcements of new videos or birthdays and anything else of non importance. If it was an important announcement, I would e-mail the class.

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 4:31 PM - Response #5

Usually when I make changes or whatever on the page I go to FaceBook and post it in our school group.

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 9:07 PM - Response #6

I would like something that lets me know if members have added photos or posted in the message boards. I don't always know when they have.

Friday, March 9, 2012 at 11:52 PM - Response #7

Me too. I post it on my home page. Let us know when this feature will be available.
Barbara

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.