ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Forum Photo

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/15/09 06:31 PM Views: 1272 Replies: 3
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Brad,
I just added a test classmate and when I access the new forums under that login, I had an option to post a forum photo. Is that what will show up with my name by my posts? If so, why don't I have that option when I log in as myself, the site admin?

Thanks!
Vicki

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 6:52 PM - Response #1

That "Forum Photo" link at the top just links the Classmate to their own ordinary edit photos area. You as an admin of course access that same area under your own Member Links -- just click on Edit/Upload Photos. Then set your master photo, which will appear in your threaded forums and also in the upcoming threaded email system. We don't display the Forum Photo link if you're logged in as an Admin because we used that space for more important forum admin functions. We threw the link in for Classmates assuming that at least some Classmates would not realize their master photo is set outside of the forum functionality.

Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 6:46 PM - Response #2

Brad Switzer wrote:

That "Forum Photo" link at the top just links the Classmate to their own ordinary edit photos area. You as an admin of course access that same area under your own Member Links -- just click on Edit/Upload Photos. Then set your master photo, which will appear in your threaded forums and also in the upcoming threaded email system. We don't display the Forum Photo link if you're logged in as an Admin because we used that space for more important forum admin functions. We threw the link in for Classmates assuming that at least some Classmates would not realize their master photo is set outside of the forum functionality.

Brad,
I have a master photo selected, but there are no photos showing alongside my name on my forum posts. Is this feature live or did I do something wrong? The photo does show up beside my name under the 'Members' link but that's it.
Thanks!
Vicki

Edited 04/16/09 6:47 PM
Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 8:02 PM - Response #3

Press refresh on your browser. Maybe your browser is pulling a cached page from when you previously viewed the thread. I'm seeing your photo fine, with you and a young man and some red flowers.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.