ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Best way to get responses from classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/07/10 11:26 PM Views: 1573 Replies: 2
Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 11:26 PM

I want to have my classmates respond to 2 questions. At first I thought of them posting to the Class Forum might work, but then I thought a survey with comment box would work best. I want all classmates to be able to see each others comments.

(1) What were the good times you experienced this past year, your 60th birth year?

(2) If you had some bumps in the road this past year, would you like to share them?

Please check my Class of '67 site for the User Forum for my post and also the Survey titled "Your 60th Birthday". I replied to each as a class member

Edited 02/07/10 11:44 PM
Monday, February 8, 2010 at 12:17 AM - Response #1

Possible solutions:

1) Survey: This is the ideal solution if you want all collective responses to be visible but you do NOT want it known which specific Classmate provided which specific answer. Answers are all lumped together in public survey results.

2) Profile Generator: Use this if you do want it known publicly how each person responded to the questions. Responses are more likely to be seen here than anywhere else.

3) User Forums: Use this feature if you want it known how each person responded and you want people to be able to interject and share other thoughts and comments.

That's my 2 cents. Well, 3 actually.

Monday, February 8, 2010 at 12:51 AM - Response #2

thanks, Brad. I think I want to give them the option of responding to each other this time!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.