ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

about Class Creator Company today

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/30/16 08:18 PM Views: 916 Replies: 5
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 8:18 PM

would like to have an update on the company. we are "new" to CC since May 2016. love it so far. have used to use Dreamweaver for 15 years, which i loved too. but need to move on to something a bit easier, more privacy for profiles, more interactive for class, and less work for me. am considering renewing my subscription for 10 years, but would like to know more about the company. private or public? possibility of being sold? # of employees and average longevity? what happens when engineers leave? short and long term vision, etc. thank you.

Edited 08/30/16 9:37 PM
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 9:06 PM - Response #1

Ah, Dreamweaver. My favorite thing. I've been threatening to get up to speed again on it. So much as changed.

1) Private.

2) The name will change in 2017 to Reunite. There are no current plans to sell the company.

3) We're a small company with a local staff of 4. We've all worked in the same industry for 25 years. We also rely on a network of contractors to fulfill various needs.

4) When engineers leave we panic. Then we regain our senses and get through it. The loss of even 1 person in a small company is difficult. But generally we're set up to get somebody else up to speed if/when necessary.

5) Reunite will offer additional services, such as family reunions, and neighborhood associations. The long-term vision is to provide more of what our customers are asking for. Could probably write a few pages on that one.

Hope this helps!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 9:18 PM - Response #2

I've been on Class Creator for seven years. I'm also in the IT business. I can't think of any IT company that gives better support than Brad's organization.
I just prepaid another 10 years today ... I'm now prepaid for 5001 days!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 9:27 PM - Response #3

Brad answered your basic questions. I have been a member of CC since 2008. I have been so happy that I created my website with this company. The customer service/help provided by the staff is stellar...and at the beginning, I needed a lot of help. However, it is so user friendly and the recent changes and updates have been terrific!! Just had to add my 2 cents. Love CC!!!! Bonita

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM - Response #4

thank you, Brad, for this. it's good to hear. I worked (in sales) for a small web-based technology (mortgage related) software company for 8 years. and I LOVED that little company. we were cutting edge at the beginning, and it was quite a ride! growth was amazing. and of course, experienced ever increasing lists of feature enhancements. I have a soft spot in my heart for small tech companies.. we LOVED and Valued our Engineers and Support Team.
I will look forward to good things to come. as long as you don't leave your "old, legacy" clients behind, it will all be very positive and exciting.

ps: i have not tried out the newer cloud based Dreamweaver, and for my 3 other non-class related web sites I maintain, i'll need to decide between DW and Wordpress. work cut out for me!

and, than you Fred! and Bonita!

Edited 08/30/16 9:38 PM
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 10:56 PM - Response #5

Thanks for the info, Brad. Reunite will give you an appealing name for venues other than classes. In the past, our site has taken advantage of renewal specials like the one you're offering now. Our subscription expires in 2035.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.