ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Order #262925 and Error Code #10002

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/13/19 10:44 AM Views: 441 Replies: 5
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 10:44 AM

I recently used Event Planner to create registration for our next annual meeting. Since we need to charge for items, we use PayPal. We do this every year but this year I get this error when we try to checkout ( pay by credit card). Since more than one person uses our PayPal, I am not sure what has changed. Can you help or call me, so we can continue our registration?

MyronCarter@gmail.com
http://www.ussseattleaoe-3.org

Edited 03/13/19 1:58 PM
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 10:45 AM - Response #1

or email: Myron.Carter@GePLC.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 11:02 AM - Response #2

I think I know why I am getting this error. I searched PayPal for Error Code #10002.

Why did I get API error code 10002?
Issue
Based on the API you're using, PayPal returned API error code 10002, accompanied by one of the messages described in the following paragraphs.

Causes and Solutions
This error usually happens when permissions are set incorrectly in your PayPal account. To allow a third party to make API calls on your behalf, you must explicitly grant them permission to do so. If you've already done this but you got error code 10002, your shopping cart configuration may be the cause. Your vendor needs to know the primary email address on the PayPal account for which they're making the third-party API call. They must add this email address to the API script making the API call on your behalf.

Per this statement: Your vendor needs to know the primary email address on the PayPal account. You need to update the email addr on our PayPal account since we changed treasurer. His email addr. is: Danjustynski@gmail.com

Please let me know the status. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 2:46 PM - Response #3

We spoke on the phone and you should be all set.

Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 10:09 AM - Response #4

Scott, I am now trying to use the Classmates radio button to enable Credit card processing or pay by check. When we go to check out, it does not give us a chance to select Credit card or Check. I automatically select check and it submits the Registration to event planner as a Transaction. Setting the credit card pay preference up was really easy, but it is not working, since it has no way to allow the credit card info input into the system. What am I missing here. HELP!!!Crying or Very sad

Regards,
Myron

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 5:25 PM - Response #5

Sorry, I was out of the office. It appears that you must have figured out this issue as it looks to be resolved.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.