ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Page not centered

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/14/12 02:04 AM Views: 1201 Replies: 9
Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 2:04 AM

Hi, It's been awhile since I've been on my site. For some reason the home page is all to the left and not centered. I'd like to put a Halloween them on the sides of my site. Can anyone help?
Thanks in advance.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 11:37 AM - Response #1

It appears no different to me than either my site or any of the others I look at. I'm using IE 8 with a screen resolution of 1280 by 1024.

In other words your site looks ok to me.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 12:49 PM - Response #2

I think there used to be a top and left margin for all styles, but can't recall since we do not use that one.

That's the only one that now has no top and left margin?

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 8:19 PM - Response #3

If you want to add a Halloween theme to your background, just search for Halloween backgrounds and when you find one you like, save it to your computer. Then go to Change Colors under your Admin Functions and browse for it under Background Image.

Monday, October 15, 2012 at 12:06 PM - Response #4

The page looks fine to me in Firefox and IE9.

Monday, October 15, 2012 at 3:30 PM - Response #5

i THINK YOU MAY WANT TO ADD A background PHOTO. iF SO GO TO "ADMIN FUNCTIONS" menu and click on "CHANGE COLORS" there you will find a place to add a background picture.

Any JPEG, GIF image will be placed in the background and repeated.

See my site for an example of the result.

Edited 10/15/12 3:31 PM
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 9:58 PM - Response #6

Hi Tommy,
I appreciate your feedback. I'm perplexed as my entire site is on the left hand side, not centered. I'll keep plugging away at it..

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 10:23 PM - Response #7

Your site looks fine. Take a look at other sites and you'll see that all have the same positioning as yours. None are centered.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 10:41 PM - Response #8

I think what we are all saying is that none of the CC sites are centered. They are all on the left hand side.

IOW, there's nothing wrong. It's always been that way (at least as long as I've been on CC).

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 11:53 PM - Response #9

MAYBE you changed the browser ZOOM (View/Zoom from the menu bar). So maybe you used to see more of your website and now you can see a lot more of the right-side background color.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.