ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Subscription to Forum Topic

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/15/11 07:28 PM Views: 1379 Replies: 4
Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I just had a classmate who wanted to subscribe to one of the forum topics. Even when he clicked the 'Yes" button it would go away when he left and then returned to the page. I was online with him at the same time and when I clicked on the line that says 'Show members who are subscribed to this forum' he was never listed, although others were.

Is this something that needs to be fixed? I just now logged in under a phony classmate that I use and noticed that when I tried to subscribe to the same forum I can click the 'Yes' button but there is no 'Save' at the bottom. Is this why this is not working?

Jim

Friday, December 16, 2011 at 7:19 PM - Response #1

Jim,

Do you know what browser your classmate was using? If he is having problems with one browser not working, have him try it with a different browser to see if it works for him (it might be a browser issue). This will also eliminate the issue where it is just a problem on his machine.

Then report back and we can see if we can reproduce the problem using the same browser. If we can, we will assign a programmer to look into and fix the issue.

Thanks,

Kyle

Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 12:36 AM - Response #2

I'm not sure what browser he was using but I have the same problem and I am using Mozilla V.8.

I also have other problems with the forum. See my post on December 15th:

http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=E92C9D83-1422-725F-3C2EAF2DD5A6CFFF#E92C9D83-1422-725F-3C2EAF2DD5A6CFFF

Jim

Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 11:01 PM - Response #3

I will ask a programmer to look at this.

The Radio Buttons have an "onClick" option set, so if you click "YES" or "NO", it submits the form, so it shouldn't need a SAVE button because the changes should be automatic. But they don't seem to be working.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 8:42 AM - Response #4

Jim,

The programmer has reported this as being fixed. Please make sure you aren't having any problems with this now that it is fixed.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.