ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Paying for "Helping hand" for Event Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/26/24 07:36 PM Views: 390 Replies: 29
Monday, August 26, 2024 at 7:36 PM

Under "Helping Hand" you can purchase help with Event Planner for a price.

Once that is in a cart, how long does it take to be contacted and then get the Planner activated?

Thank you

Monday, August 26, 2024 at 7:53 PM - Response #1

Hi Nancee,

When you pay it starts the process. You can then email info@classcreator.com with dates and times that work for you. We work with you to add the event or make necessary edits and then you choose when it goes live.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Monday, August 26, 2024 at 8:46 PM - Response #2

Thank you, Jessica, for the quick reply.

I'm sure you can see that we are struggling with this. If I paid tonight, and message info. cc, are you available this week, for example, 9:00am tomorrow Tuesday, 8/27/24?

Is the help available only 8-5 or are evenings open?

Appreciate the assistance, as always, Nancee

Monday, August 26, 2024 at 9:01 PM - Response #3

Evenings are open and late afternoon and evenings are preferred but not required.

Tomorrow evening would work.

Jessica

Monday, August 26, 2024 at 9:37 PM - Response #4

That's great!

Due to our Work Schedule, our availability tomorrow is:

In the morning before 10:00 am or

in the evening after 9:30.

Understand that evening is preferable, but 9:30 is the earliest we can meet.

We can send you Zoom link for Tuesday, 8/27/24 @9:30 pm.

Would that work for you? Nancee

Monday, August 26, 2024 at 9:48 PM - Response #5

Jessica,

We mentioned this problem in another Forum post on 8/26 @ 4:45, titled "Event Planner is scrambling the schedule of events".

Would it be helpful for you to check our Event Planner first to determine how long it will take to resolve?

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 12:51 AM - Response #6

Which one of the event planners are you working on - there are multiple ones called 60th and another called test.

What order should things be in?

I can take a look. I just need more details.

Jessica

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 1:49 AM - Response #7

O,Yes, i am so sorry:

60th Reunion!

4th one down

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 1:50 PM - Response #8

Hi Jessica!

We were wondering if we are doing a Zoom tonight at 9:30 and should send you a link.

Am I supposed to buy that "help" now to cement the interaction?

I hope you found the Event Planner we are doing and can help us.Confused

Thank you and I shall await your response.

Thank you again!

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 8:49 PM - Response #9

Jessica,
I can't email you a link to a Zoom without knowing what email address you will be on

We are still waiting for answers... and now an additional problem was posted to the help forums ..that all the Event Planner pages are taking forever to load

Something is not right

Please help us

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 9:09 PM - Response #10

info@classcreator.com

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 9:27 PM - Response #11

ok

setting up a Zoom to that email for 9:30

They are making us update Zoom first

hold on

ok you should have a link

Tuesday, August 27, 2024 at 11:37 PM - Response #12

Hi Nancee,

I completed a test registration from your account so we have that as a sample. The programmer made an adjustment so the message we were seeing during training is now gone and the sample registration was able to complete. We will have you share your screen and do a credit card sample tomorrow that we can refund after if you wish.

I turned the event back off. We had it on briefly to test.

Jessica

Wednesday, August 28, 2024 at 5:07 PM - Response #13

ok, Jessica,

I did not expect a message that late so just now seeing this.

That explains why the Registration was active. Laughing .. we were wondering. LOL

I sent you an email about tonight's time... 8:30 pm and asked if I could try to delete some questions without messing things up.

I think I may not activate it for classmates tonight and make sure we have our ducks in a row and activate it on Thursday or Friday so we aren't so rushed.

Talk later

Edited 08/28/24 5:08 PM
Wednesday, August 28, 2024 at 8:13 PM - Response #14

Jessica,

Up Date on Time:

link says 8:30

BUT we need 8:45

Thanks

Friday, August 30, 2024 at 9:05 AM - Response #15

Can we reschedule for tonight or even tomorrow if that works better for you. I suddenly had to take a family member to the ER and was with them all day at the hospital.

I apologize for the sudden change in the follow up call.

Jessica

Saturday, August 31, 2024 at 12:21 AM - Response #16

Oh, Good Grief, Jessica... i am just now seeing this and it's just after midnight on Sat. 8/31.
So obviously we missed doing this on Saturday night.

I am so so sorry to hear that you had to be with a family member who had to go to the ER, for heaven's sake.

No Worries at all on the missed appointment. I Totally understand.

We were uncomfortable activating the Event Planner [ and we are not the most favorite folks with our classmates who want to Register - LOL ]

So ..Yes, we can do this Saturday evening 8/31/24

I will have to let you know what time in the evening ...later today.

I will send you an email to the address that we have been using.

I am sending prayers and well wishes to you and your family member for healing, strength and courage to move ahead.
Blessings, N

Saturday, August 31, 2024 at 11:11 AM - Response #17

Thank you. I will look for the invite and details.

Saturday, August 31, 2024 at 9:33 PM - Response #18

Dear Jessica,
It is 9:30. The Zoom link was sent to you for a 9:00pm est meeting.

Can you tell me if you still intend to do this tonight?

I will also send a message via email.

Thank you.

Sunday, September 1, 2024 at 1:07 AM - Response #19

Nancee,

I checked my email throughout the day and early evening and did not see the invite. Looks like you sent it after I signed off for the night.

If you can provide a time for tomorrow evening earlier in the day I can be available. I had checked up through 8 pm and didn't see anything.

Even if you want to meet at 8 or after can you send me the time before then? Thanks!

Jessica

Sunday, September 1, 2024 at 1:10 AM - Response #20

Nancee,

I searched my email and I see you did send it earlier - I'm not sure why but it was in my spam folder. Please also post the time here and I just whitelisted your email address and the one from Devon so it goes to the inbox every time. I had looked and didn't see it earlier.

Jessica

Sunday, September 1, 2024 at 1:13 PM - Response #21

Ok, Jessica,

I understand.

I will get back to you before 5:00 with a Zoom meeting time and send the link accordingly.

I will post here and send email.

Thanks

Sunday, September 1, 2024 at 3:47 PM - Response #22

Sounds good.

Just before the call can you turn on the event and run your own test with a credit card payment so that we have that sample to work with to go over where to review transactions and how to do refunds if needed etc.

Jessica

Sunday, September 1, 2024 at 8:15 PM - Response #23

Jessica,

When we did not think we would meet again, we did run a cc thru.

You can see the process on the Transactions and Fund pages

We still have questions and plan to meet

Thursday, September 5, 2024 at 3:35 PM - Response #24

Hi Jessica,

We created a post on our class of 64 Facebook page about the upcoming reunion with a link to the reunion page. We tried to open the link on an incognito tab to see how people view it when they open the link for the first time. Looks like if their email is not already registered on the website, they can't do anything other than click contact us. We tried clicking contact us and it did not do anything. Would you please take a look at that feature if it works correctly on your end and let me know? Thank you!

Thursday, September 5, 2024 at 7:21 PM - Response #25

I bet you protected the contact us page. So it flips back to the same page where you started. Unprotect that page and it should work.

Thursday, September 5, 2024 at 8:16 PM - Response #26

Jack is correct. If you have not joined you just get a login or contact link and your contact link is password protected as well so they can't get to it if they haven't joined.

Please make the contact us not require a login and then make sure either Classmate Profiles or Missing Classmates is open so they can join if they have not joined already.

Jessica

Thursday, September 5, 2024 at 10:52 PM - Response #27

Thank you both!Very Happy

Sunday, September 15, 2024 at 9:11 PM - Response #28

Hi Jessica,

I hope you and your family are well.
You said that we could still ask you questions.

1. We originally set up the Profile Generator with approx. 29 questions. We used those to create our Reunion Books.

We want to add some fresh questions for our 60th. When we did... they didn't activate and the first questions 30 -34 are either repeats or incongruent like posting videos.

Questions 35 - 47 are the new ones that we want to add.

We have tried to delete some old questions in case there is a limited amount allowed, but there doesn't seem to be that option.

What are we missing?

2. What type of Name Tags do most classes use> peel-off, plastic case with Landyards, clip-on, etc.

Wondering what they find works best.

Thanks again for all you do for all of us.

Friday, September 20, 2024 at 11:29 PM - Response #29

HI Nancee,

I responded to the profile one in another post you had on the matter - the new profile questions did not have the Active check box checked. The new ones are active now.

Name tags vary, however, we have heard that many admins like the lanyards. We don't have an auto generator for the lanyards, however, you can download the data in the Name Tag generator and mail merge them into Word (which has most Avery name tag templates)

You can download the yearbook photos under Admin Functions > Manage Classmates > Download Yearbook Photos near the bottom of the page in the photo download section.

The larger lanyards are easier to read.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.