ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

email the class

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 01/05/09 11:53 PM Views: 1586 Replies: 4
Monday, January 5, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Hi,

We have tried to email the class several times recently and it doesnt seem to be working. We have done a few test just to ourselves and we dont get those either. Do you have any hints on what we might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 12:58 AM - Response #1

First you have to be a adminstrator, Under the Admin Functions click the button on the left side that says Email the Class then the class members you want to email should be checked. Then Scroll clear to the bottom and click the button that says SEND EMAIL Hope that helps

Edited 01/06/09 1:00 AM
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 2:39 AM - Response #2

Archie,

Do you receive other emails from postmaster@classcreator.net? Are you sure that nobody in your class got the email, or just you and somebody else you're testing with?

With 10s of thousands of emails traveling through the system daily, unfortunately a small # won't reach their destination for a variety of reasons. More often than not the email has gone to your spam or junk email folder. Sometimes providers filter email at a higher level than your own level. Sometimes (rarely) we wind up on graylists because somebody out there thinks an email that went through our system was spam, then we have to contact somebody to get removed from the list. Then you've got the routine issues, such as somebody has a typo in their email address, etc. For more information click on our FAQs link above and then click the Questions About Email link.

How to solve this? The best way is to first pick just one email address and make sure we're getting through to it. So, let's pick yours. I just sent you an invitation at your .ws to join your own web site. Please tell me if you got it or not. If you didn't get it, check your junk or spam email folder and see if it wen there. If it's not there, then we'll take it to the next level and check with your provider and determine exactly why they are not accepting incoming email from postmaster@classcreator.net.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM - Response #3

We did not receive the invitation you sent, but we did find out that our emails are going out and others are receiving them. So, it is our provider that has blocked our email, since we no longer receive the postmaster responses either.

Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM - Response #4

Would you please do me a favor? Can you email or call your provider and ask them why they are blocking postmaster@classcreator.net emails? I'm not aware of any lists that are graylisting us right now, and I'd like to make sure we're not on something that could be affecting more than 1 provider. I'd be very interested in knowing why they're blocking our emails from their network.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.