ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Merry Christmas

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/08/14 10:52 AM Views: 1212 Replies: 12
Monday, December 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hi, I'd like to thank all the Administrators for all their help and for sharing so much. It's given me so many good ideas for keeping up the activity on our site that our classmates enjoy. I try to put up something new every week. Please feel free to use anything on our site!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Monday, December 8, 2014 at 1:44 PM - Response #1

Merry Christmas and the best of New Years to you, Diane! Smile

Monday, December 8, 2014 at 1:48 PM - Response #2

Diane,
Since you have been so generous with your ideas, I feel compelled to do the same. Please feel free to visit our website and perhaps I can return the favor.
Merry Christmas to both you and Gwen,
Tim

Monday, December 8, 2014 at 2:09 PM - Response #3

I do also wish this to be a very Merry Christmas to you all. Yes! the Merriest Christmas ever.

Monday, December 8, 2014 at 2:13 PM - Response #4

Tim,
Thanks for letting us look at your site. I clipped the pop-up Santa's helper. I know this is me, but I felt uncomfortable seeing pictures of your kid's on the "Home Page". With that page open to the public, it might be better to put those on a "locked" page. Just a suggestion.

Bob

Monday, December 8, 2014 at 3:20 PM - Response #5

I've become so accustomed to the 'view site' button on the left, I fail to offer 'look at my site'. Most of my site(s) pages are protected - for members only. However, you are welcome to join us on TAP - The Administrator's Place. We use verification on the site but I added you a moment ago. Go ahead and register as your members do on your site. Your current email and password will not get you in as the site is separate from Class Creator.

Hope to see you on TAP! Smile

Monday, December 8, 2014 at 3:50 PM - Response #6

Thanks again for sharing your sites. Two things I want to do is put up a playlist and have those falling objects, like snowflakes on my page. Tried but became frustrated...New Year's resolutions!

I had my site pages protected, but now that they're open, I've gotten info from other classes high schools in our area, and leads to missing/deceased classmates.

Monday, December 8, 2014 at 6:50 PM - Response #7
483435_10151195117317304_41469211_n.jpg

Yes, Tim... love the elf! Thanks!!!

Since Diane started this holiday wish thread...

Merry Christmas!
Happy Holidays!
and if we do not chat before...
Happy New Year - see you in 2015!

Edited 12/08/14 6:50 PM
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 1:13 PM - Response #8

Christmas Greetings from Michigan

Edited 12/10/14 1:14 PM
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at 1:27 PM - Response #9

That was AWESOME. Thx

Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 2:01 PM - Response #10

Someone just sent me a beautiful U Tube video about Christmas and a soldier. You can check it out on my site; it's the first fly out under our Christmas site page.

Thursday, December 18, 2014 at 4:11 PM - Response #11

Excellent. Thank you!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 10:35 PM - Response #12

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.