ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

How assign co-administrators?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/05/09 10:36 PM Views: 2011 Replies: 7
Monday, January 5, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Hi, I messed up - in trying to add administrative responsibilites to Martha Hoard Wasson, it seems as if I "Deleted" her.

How do I "get her back"?

I want to assign co-adminitrative designation to Martha and 2 others - how do I do that, please? Thanks!

Monday, January 5, 2009 at 10:59 PM - Response #1

Hi Nancee,

You'll need to add her back in under manage classmates and have her update her profile again.

You can assign administrative access by going to Manage Classmates and choosing the Details link next to the classmate name. At the bottom of the details page there is a Grand Admin Access check box.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 4:22 PM - Response #2

Thanks Jessica! I remember how now. It kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to 'delete' & I kept saying "no", but I guess it has a mind of it's own.Smile

BTW, Thanks again for the other help & hope all's well at your end. Take Care, N

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 5:24 PM - Response #3

Just make sure you are clicking on the Details link. There is a delete link on the far right hand side of the list.

Details is the first link next to the classmates name.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 at 6:41 PM - Response #4

Roger that! N.

Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 7:44 PM - Response #5

Hi Brad,

I'm one of the administrators but I am not the website author. I want to assign another classmate to be an Administrator but I can't find the flag "Grant administrator access" to his Detail profile. Please help.

Thanks.

Edited 12/19/09 7:46 PM
Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 7:57 PM - Response #6

If you aren't the root admin, then you can't assign another person to be an administrator. You would need to talk to the root admin, "George D."

Saturday, December 19, 2009 at 8:01 PM - Response #7

That's my problem, Georg D. is on holidays. I want to grant Admin rights to Funda B. so he can help me to maintain our site. I've already talked to Georg about this but he forgot to give him access. Thanks for your help.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.