ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Mass Email Sort by Class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/05/09 08:28 PM Views: 1748 Replies: 4
Monday, January 5, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Hi Brad,

I searched the forums for this and couldn't find anything, sooo....

In your ever-growing laundry list of things "to do", will there be an option to sort by class when sending a mass email? Generally, I do email all three of my classes with quick notes pertaining to each, but I'm finding that sometimes it's only important to email a specific class. And I think this option might be nice for my other administrators who need to make a quick announcement to their respective classes.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your time.

Edited 01/05/09 8:29 PM
Monday, January 5, 2009 at 9:14 PM - Response #1

Any time Dawn. Smile Yes, that's on "The List." The whole "multi" system is relatively new of course, so we actually have quite a few pending tasks pertaining to just multi sites alone. Like adding Teacher Profiles and other things. All kinds of exciting stuff coming this year. I'm thinking about chaining the programmers to their desks and no longer allowing them to leave. Whatcha think?

Monday, January 5, 2009 at 9:38 PM - Response #2

That's fabulous, Brad!

I really do appreciate the effort expended by you and everyone else at Class Creator. No need to chain anyone to their desk though.Wink

Looking forward to all the new options coming our way in '09!

Thanks again!

Monday, January 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM - Response #3

Hey.

Is there any way to get a sneak peak at "the list" of things coming up this year.

Monday, January 5, 2009 at 10:59 PM - Response #4

Nope. "The List" is broken down into tasks per programmer, often including a lot of geek speak. Not to mention it sometimes changes daily. Making it public would be somewhat of a nightmare. Having said that, threaded forums, threaded email, live chat, 3 photo gallery layouts, more stuff in Preferences, advanced Photoshop designs, new regular designs, numerous "multi" site additions, and a few hundred other things are all in the works for this year. So sit back, grab a cold drink (or hot depending on where you are), and stay tuned -- it's going to be an exciting year as Class Creator's capabilities expand.

Edited 01/05/09 11:01 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.