ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

In Memory

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 05/15/13 07:30 PM Views: 1647 Replies: 10
Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 7:30 PM

I haven't had to add a death since October 2012.
Now I have one to add and I don't see how to?
This classmate never joined.
Please give me the link on how to add her to In Memory.
Thank you

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM - Response #1

Sandi,

Sorry for your loss.
Here are the steps:
Edit Site Pages,
Edit IN MEMORY page contents
Scroll down the page to the drop-down box listing your classmates. Click the SELECT BELOW drop-down. Select the classmate. Click the ADD SELECTED DECEASED CLASSMATE button.
Scroll down to the newly added classmate and choose EDIT next to their name.
Add obituary information and YEAR OF DEATH information. Add any photos, etc.
Save the changes.
Verify the In Memory page to see if the classmate shows up.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 8:28 PM - Response #2

Thank you Kyle. I had a 'senior' moment. Smile

Monday, July 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM - Response #3

How do I add photos to the In Memory page? I have clicked on pictures and downloaded the picture but because I have a you tube player on the page, the pictures will not line up correctly. Thanks

Monday, July 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM - Response #4

How do I add photos to the In Memory page? I have clicked on pictures and downloaded the picture but because I have a you tube player on the page, the pictures will not line up correctly. Thanks

Monday, July 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM - Response #5

The In Memory page can be edited by going to Edit Site Pages > Edit Page next to In Memory. You will see an editor window for the page on the following screen. If you are wanting to add photos to the In Memory Page for a member, you can then scroll down and click Edit to the left of a person's name.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM - Response #6

Thanks that worked but it opens up in new window. Is there a way I can resize the box the picture opens up in?

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 8:49 PM - Response #7

Hi Hope,

The trick to getting photos where you want them is to place them in a table on your page. You can make the border invisible by inputting 0 (zero) under table properties.

EDIT ADD: You can place your YouTube player in the table as well.

Need help... just ask. Smile

Edited 07/23/13 8:50 PM
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM - Response #8

Hope,

Edit Site Pages, EDIT the In Memory Page, then EDIT next to the deceased classmate's name. There is an EDIT box where you can place obituary information. If you type something in this area, it will expand the box, but the box must remain as large as the image that was uploaded. Most admins use this Edit window to post the obituary information. If obituary information is posted, a ROSE ICON will appear on the Classmate Profiles page.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM - Response #9

Thanks but I needed to reduce the box that the pciture appeared in. Also one more question? How do i change the color on my curve in the advanced design. I have watched the video but still can not do it as I do not see some of the icons and tools that they refer to on my adobe photoshop 9.

Thanks.

Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 11:58 AM - Response #10

You need to change that color using an image editing software such as Photoshop or Serif Image Pro. Here is a link to the forum in which we discuss a tutorial on how to use these products: http://forums.classcreator.com/messages....25F-3C785DB268B64FF0

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.