ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

MIssing Yearbook Photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/07/14 12:56 PM Views: 585 Replies: 5
Saturday, June 7, 2014 at 12:56 PM

I am looking at classmates under "search" and many yearbook photos are missing - but when looking at yearbook photos, they are there. Tried both FF and Chrome - same results. What am I doing wrong or have I not updated sufficiently. e.g. Linda Davis Cunningham as one example. Another classmate has verified some YB photos that I found missing, but not all...so it's not just me...Thanks

Edited 06/07/14 12:59 PM
Monday, June 9, 2014 at 4:55 PM - Response #1

I don't know why. But I added it again and it now seems to be working.

Monday, June 9, 2014 at 6:09 PM - Response #2

Thanks...well I assume I could have added it too, as it seems to be there...but HOW, besides re-uploading it do you do that? I don't want to have to re-upload each one as needed or write you each time. What can I find that will tell me it is or is not there, besides the icon which isn't reliable. I look at yearbook photos, and see it, but look at the profile and don't see it e.g. you 'fixed' Linda Davis...but now Roy Abrams isn't there, and I can't see the pattern. Advice? i.e. I'd like to be self sufficient in correcting these till it works or a bug is found or whatever. I hope I don't need to go beyond the basic edit mode. Thanks...

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 12:43 PM - Response #3

The only thing I can figure is that for some reason, the script that was used to pull in these images back when we updated the profiles, for some reason did not pull in 100% of the images properly. There would not be a good way to run that script again to catch just a few that a re missing. I've added Roy's image.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM - Response #4

Thanks again - Is there anyway that I can determine which images are missing and then ask you to reload them...or should I simply re-upload the photos when I find one missing, even while the option for "yearbook photos" doesn't tell me. I don't want to have to go thru 485 profiles to find them.

Edited 06/10/14 1:03 PM
Tuesday, June 10, 2014 at 1:20 PM - Response #5

Yikes. I do not know of a way off hand. I will ask.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.