ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Credit Card Payment Reimbursement Information

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/02/17 03:59 PM Views: 679 Replies: 3
Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 3:59 PM

I am the class administrator that set up a reunion 5 years ago using Reunion Planner. That reunion used credit card payments for events. The bank account used for direct deposit was owned by another classmate, not by me.

It is now five years later and we going for our next reunion. I fired up Event Planner. When I got to Payment Preferences, I found my personal info was preloaded in the Credit Card Payment Reimbursement Information section, and the last 3 digits of the Bank Routing and Account Numbers used for our first reunion were offered up to be reused for this reunion (exactly what I want to do).

My questions:
1-should the personal info in this section be that of the owner of the bank account rather than my info?
2-If so, why was I preloaded?
3-Did I botch this part when using Reunion Planner five years ago and enter the wrong g person's info?
4-Can the page be modified to clarify whose info should be entered (perhaps include it inside the Banking Info section's border)?

Edited 03/02/17 4:04 PM
Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 4:05 PM - Response #1

If you have a new routing number and account number, please fill in the fields and submit the new information. This will generate 2 deposits of .25 cents or less to that account. Once received, bring those amounts back to this page and enter the verification numbers in the fields provided.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 4:35 PM - Response #2

I understand how the account verification process works with the two separate deposits that must be verified. My question was:

Whose personal info should be entered in the Payment Preferences page, the site admin (that was loaded by default) or the owner of the account that will be used for direct deposits?

The Payment Preference page is unclear. Fields for entering Name and Address come before the Banking Information section on the page, and there is no indication of whose info should be entered.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 4:40 PM - Response #3

Information would be for the owner of the account. I will revisit the details on that page to see if we can communicate more clearly on those expectations. Thank you.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.