ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Receiving emails to my personal account

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/14/09 11:44 PM Views: 1156 Replies: 2
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I am the root administrator of our website and the primary email address used on the site is ohhs1984@yahoo.com to have some sort of consistency with our web address, ohhs1984.com. I don't have access to this account because it belongs to one of our other administrators and it's her own personal account that she created for our 10 year reunion; we are now on our 25th. The alternate email is my personal address and I get copies on emails sent to the website. Since I am the one who will be maintaining the site and the one with all the questions, how do I participate in the forums without any emails going to the ohhs1984@yahoo.com address but instead go to my personal email address? We wanted to keep the ohhs1984@yahoo.com address because this is the address that goes out with the 4 automatic emails to classmates plus the Email to Class. Hope this makes some sort of sense to someone. Help is greatly appreciated.

~May

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 1:21 AM - Response #1

Hi May,

I think I followed that Smile

If you would like us to change the email address for you for our forums you can email me at info@classcreator.com and let me know what you would like your email address to be here in this forum.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 at 1:58 AM - Response #2

Fantastic. Thanks, Jessica. I'll email you my personal email address shortly.

~May

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.