ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reporting web site outage

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/06/17 07:45 AM Views: 547 Replies: 3
Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 7:45 AM

What is the best way to report a system outage? Right now our web site is not up and running (enloe1966.com). I really think the forum is not the right place, but I am not sure how else we report something simple like this. I hate bothering the whole community over something as simple as getting you guys to restart the server or whatever needs to be done. Thanks, Johnny

Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 9:20 AM - Response #1

Johnny,

Based on my experience late last night and this morning, the system is not down, just very slow.

To answer your question, it is the weekend when the customer service phone line is not answered, but it has been my experience that some staff does monitor these forums, so hopefully, someone will see this and take appropriate action.

Jim

Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 9:41 AM - Response #2

Thanks for your help... I just realized that under "Contact" that I can email them directly. Thanks again...

Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 12:44 PM - Response #3

If your site still doesn't show up, this is a fairly common problem with the internet. At your location, it's not routing correctly to the CC site. You can check this using the cmd prompt and typing tracert www.enloe1966.com

This should clear up all by itself within a day.

Johnny Hartsfield wrote:

What is the best way to report a system outage? Right now our web site is not up and running (enloe1966.com).

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.