ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Name tags

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/17/10 01:28 PM Views: 1516 Replies: 4
Monday, May 17, 2010 at 1:28 PM

I've tried Reunite and found it to be severely limited in doing name badges. No options for borders, different colors, logos, etc. Has anyone discovered an easy method to do this?

Monday, May 17, 2010 at 6:19 PM - Response #1

We had our 40th Year reunion last October. We invited other classes to join us. We used Microsoft Publisher for the name tags. We were able to put in the logo, and class year to each name tag. This was in addition to the attendee's name.

George

Monday, May 17, 2010 at 11:14 PM - Response #2

George,
Would you have a sample you could share? I have Publisher 2007 but am unsure how to start setting it up. Thanks

Monday, May 17, 2010 at 11:44 PM - Response #3
Sample of 40 Yr Name Tags.pub

Bob,
We used the Avery Name Badges 5395. It has eight name tags to each sheet. For the classmate we had their name and class year logo on the left side. For the significant other of the class mate we would put the classmates name on the top, the logo on the left and the significant other's name on the bottom.

I am attaching one page as a sample. All you would have to do is change the names and pictures and then add additional pages to the document.

George

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 7:00 AM - Response #4

Hi George -

Our class had our 50th last September and I also used the Avery labels and they worked terrific. Very easy to use and you can either use their templates or come up with something of your own. Good luck!

Brenda

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.