ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Blown Out Home Page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/01/13 12:43 AM Views: 784 Replies: 3
Monday, April 1, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I asked this question one other time, but could not find it in "My Posts". I "borrowed" a lot from another subscriber and it has blown out my Home Page. You answered and fixed my problem by telling me the Class Creator Banner was too big. I made it smaller this time, but the page is still blown out. I copied to much and I don't have a trained eye for locating the problem. Would you mind fixing it for me again and maybe telling me how to spot problems like this?

Thanking you in advance.
Esther

Monday, April 1, 2013 at 11:43 AM - Response #1

I ended up having to do a few minor tweaks to the page but I was able to get it looking good again. You have one image in particular that I think was causing the problem in general. The gators.. it was sized larger than necessary.

Monday, April 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM - Response #2

Scott, This may or may not help, but I just want to make everyone aware of a tool I use that really helps with this issue. It is called "pixel ruler" and it is free. It can be downloaded at http://pixel-ruler.en.softonic.com/

Monday, April 1, 2013 at 10:11 PM - Response #3

It looks great. It's nice having a team that you can depend on fixing our problems. Thank you Scott.
Esther

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.