ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Photos & Youtube videos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/02/20 05:58 PM Views: 421 Replies: 6
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 at 5:58 PM

With the new website, it’s no longer possible to post photos and/or Youtube videos to a new posting. The photo & video shows up but when I click post message, the posting icon goes on indefinitely. The typed copy can be posted. previously, Photos & videos were easily posted within a few seconds. I do not use a PC - instead I use a device as I have for years. Classmates enjoy the visuals,
Input from others greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 4:47 PM - Response #1

Same issue I'm having. I emailed support but no answer yet.
FYI: using a desktop

Barbara Rose

Edited 06/03/20 4:48 PM
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 7:27 PM - Response #2

Elena and Barbara,
I was able to post an image and a YouTube video without a problem. Please try it again. Smile

Edited 06/03/20 7:33 PM
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 9:46 PM - Response #3

I can also post any video and/or image but neither can be combined with written content. Jessica is looking into this with Programmer(s). Thank you Jessica.

Edited 06/03/20 9:48 PM
Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 8:28 AM - Response #4

When I tried to only post an image, I get a message "please enter a message for your classmates". When adding a message, then clicking "post", I'm back to where I was before: complete failure to post the image and commentary. My attempt never fully loads. HELP!

Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 10:48 AM - Response #5

Barbara, I can only post a written posting for classmates. I cannot include any image or videos with the written post. Jessica from Class Creator is aware of this glitch. She advises it could take Programmers time to find a fix. In the meantime, I have posted a message to my classmates that it’s not possible to post photos, any images or videos and I did add this was temporary.
Reading Admin Forums there does appear other things are not working as they were before this new cloud based was unleashed. Photos and videos with content are the lifeblood and driving force for our website. As far as I’m concerned, without photos and videos to share, we won’t be able to continue having a website. I have faith in Jessica and our tech support to straighten out glitches as soon as possible. For now, hang in there. Elena

Edited 06/04/20 10:53 AM
Thursday, June 4, 2020 at 1:06 PM - Response #6

Barbara, for whatever reason: by ONLY using the Message Forum on your website you can easily post photos and videos. BUT you/we cannot post photos and videos on What’s New. I use Whats New almost exclusively. For now give your Message Forum a try and post photos and videos on your Message Forum. Hope this helps...

Edited 06/04/20 1:11 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.