ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

NOtify Me - Mac users

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/31/13 06:23 PM Views: 1056 Replies: 7
Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 6:23 PM

A classmate is not receiving email notification when "A New Classmate Joins the Site." She has her options set to be notified and has checked both her gmail and Comcast emails. She says the web site "doesn't like macs." Does anyone know what the problem could be? I'm guessing others are probably having the same problem (just don't know it), but I am aware of her issue since we are often in contact.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 7:39 PM - Response #1

does this classmate have a name? If you want ClassCreator to did a little deeper, they/we need a name.

If you want to just reply with first initial and last name, that is good. (It is always good to include all details when reporting a problem.-- no offense)

Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 7:47 PM - Response #2

Val Asbury

Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 8:13 PM - Response #3

I use only Apple products (iPhone 5s, iPad 3, MacBook Pro, and iMac, no problem here. I also use Chrome, Safari and FireFox.

Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM - Response #4

John - do yo have Java for Mac installed on your devices?

Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 9:33 PM - Response #5

Yes on MacBook Pro & iMac

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM - Response #6

Rhonda, we have been making significant "bug" updates to the Notify Me system over the past week. While I am certain that we had some delivery issues that were really more indicative of emails not being sent rather than not being able to be delivered, I have no reason to believe that there are delivery issues that are specific to Mac products. With these recent updates, I would expect that more Notify Me updates are being sent and received by members and in the previous weeks and months.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 6:47 PM - Response #7

Thanks, Scott. I appreciate the follow up you've given me.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.