ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

System Maintenance

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/23/09 08:24 PM Views: 1524 Replies: 5
Monday, February 23, 2009 at 8:24 PM

The Class Creator system will be down for maintenance Sunday, March 1st starting at 6:00 a.m. We are replacing the core hardware that runs Class Creator with all new hardware to better accommodate all current and future users. The main work will take about 2 hours, and we may need up to 3 additional hours after that for testing before putting the system back online.

If you wish to send an email to your Classmates regarding the system upgrade you can copy and paste the message below into your "Email The Class" feature:

------------------------------------------------------
The will be down for a system upgrade Sunday, March 1st from 6:00 a.m. through 11:00 a.m. EST. Thank you for your patience during this time. We'll be back Sunday afternooon on all new hardware to better serve our Classmates!

------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 2:16 PM - Response #1

New hardware wound up taking an extra 3 hours. Whew, what a morning. The good news is we're up and running on a whole new system now and everything looks good.

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 2:20 PM - Response #2

I am loving the site. I was having withdrawals this morning while it was offline!..LOL... I keep playing with all the features and excited you are working on more and more improvements. We have had great feedback on the site and I have told other classes to get on and create a site for their reunions. You are the best!

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 2:27 PM - Response #3

Quote:

New hardware wound up taking an extra 3 hours.

Brad:
Glad you and team have everything up and running!!!!!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 2:37 PM - Response #4

Congratulations!!! Time for a margarita and a couple of beers for the team!!!

And WOW what a difference in speed!

R

Sunday, March 1, 2009 at 6:47 PM - Response #5

Thanks everyone. Smile Yea, nobody likes being down (especially me!). But hey, gotta tell ya, we're just loving the new hardware already. It's a whole new world for Class Creator.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.