ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Setting Event Price to "other"

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/07/17 02:05 PM Views: 689 Replies: 1
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 2:05 PM

I'm creating an Event for the class. I have set up the Product Manager to provide ticket packages and class gear for the Event (they select from one of 4 ticket packages in the Product Manager + opportunity to add class gear). At the same time, I need to have the features of the EVENT PLANNER in place (track and identify those attending on the class list, make name tags, etc.) but the only option I see to activate the Event is a forced ticket price entry or "free" - neither of which work in this case. The event prices are different depending on the package they purchase (in the Product Manager listing under the Event). If I mark as free - it's very misleading and if they don't read the details, they may think the Event is really free. Is there a way to turn on the event and bypass the ticket PRICE entry field and add a comment that directs them to select a ticket package in the Product Manager "from the list below"?

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 5:26 PM - Response #1

I used both for a reunion two years ago and plan to do so again this year.

The Event Planner is specifically for events - completing that first then add your merchandise in the Product Manager is how it was designed. Of course, we can use either without the other.

You mentioned ticket packages. That got my attention. When you have time, I hope you will return to share what your packages include.

Perhaps another admin will have a 'how to' use the system the way you began, yet it is not something I would do. Should you make it work as you have started, that would be another topic I hope you share with us.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.