ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Paying online-Payment/Withdrawal

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/09/12 01:36 PM Views: 1263 Replies: 5
Monday, January 9, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I was under the impression that we the subsribers were responsible for going and hitting the withdrawal button at the end of the 5 days that a payment had been made. My first online payment from a classmate, I pushed the withdraw button myself. Recently, I had 2 online payments made on separate days, I was going to click the button on the later date for both. The system must have automatically hit the withdraw button for me. Do classcreator monitor when the funds should be withdrawn and control that part of the process?

The only options to select from during the payment process online is Credit or check. Can you all please add two more options: Money order and other or cash. Some people without bank accounts mail in money orders and some pay in person with cash and get receipts. When we update our payments or when the classmates are registering, they need to have the proper payment source to select; because the form of payment shows up on their receipts. If it were me, I would like for that information to be correct on my receipt. Just a suggestion. Thanks

Monday, January 9, 2012 at 2:31 PM - Response #1

Judith,

Your local account is still in a PENDING status. That is why there is not a WITHDRAW FUNDS button.

Go to your Reunion Planner, scroll down to the bottom and look for this section:
2 deposits were successfully initiated for Routing Number ending in 465 on 11/11/11 9:57 PM. These should appear in your account in 5 Business days, by 11/21/11. Requests made after 3:00 PM EST add one day to the process.

When you complete the verification process, your account will be VERIFIED status and you will see the WITHDRAW FUNDS button. In the past, you must have already verified the account, but then for some reason, you now have to verify it again.

The OTHER payment type is meant for "CASH" and "Money Orders". You are using the OTHER field wrong. You say "$35.00 Return check fee". Nobody is going to select that as a payment type because they don't like fees. If you instead said "Cash or Money Order", then they would select that and complete their transaction with Cash or a Money Order.

Monday, January 9, 2012 at 3:30 PM - Response #2

I had changed the bank account information and verified the account with confirmed verification prior to the first onlin payment. I received a payment on 01/01/2012 to clear for withdrau on 01/06/2012(when I should be able to hit withdray button) and another payment on 01/03/2012 to clear for withdray on 01/08/2012. The first payment cleared the whole process with no problems, including the 5 day online delay, and my bank 7-10 day delay. Why is the system asking for verification again. Do we have to verify each time a payment online is done? I did not realize I was taking up the other box incorrectly. I will correct that. Thanks

Monday, January 9, 2012 at 3:44 PM - Response #3

Judith,

Our records show that on 11/11/2011 someone made a change to the account number or routing number for your school. When that happens, we need to redeposit the small amounts and you need to reverify that you received those deposits. You have been unable to use the WITHDRAW FUNDS button because your local bank account is still in a non-verified state. Scroll down to the bottom of the Reunion Planner/ EDIT page and you will see two input boxes for the two small deposit amounts.

Monday, January 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM - Response #4

Thanks Kyle for your patience and time. I figured out what you were talking about. I never verified the amount deposited into the account when I changed the account numbers. I did that and was able to withdraw the balance available to withdraw. Thanks for all your help.

Sunday, February 26, 2012 at 6:50 PM - Response #5

Since I found this topic, thought I'd keep it here. I'm trying to verify funds but for some reason, the Verify button seems inoperable. I've tried IE and Firefox; both browsers give me nothing. We anticipated transferring some of our funds out before the end of month but I guess not. Any help is appreciated.

THx
George

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.