ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

No Response and problem continues

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 12/05/13 12:01 PM Views: 703 Replies: 3
Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Did I miss a response to email below dated Dec. 3? I believe it was a response to Email on Updated Editor on the Forum Dec. 2 ? Thanks.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM - Response #10

Hello Gwen,
I noticed the changes over the weekend while I was on edit mode. Seems okay except today I'm unable to change the color background and border color of a table titled Through the Holidays on the home page. After I click my selection it seems stuck; then highlight displays a different color not the one I chose. I did it a few times and cancell and ok are "frozen" and so I quit. Could this be from not seeing some of the new parts in the new editor ?
Thanks'
Thelma

Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM - Response #1

Hi Thelma,
You referenced another thread. Please share the address of that page so I may find it.
Thanks!

Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 10:31 PM - Response #2

Gwen, it was your announcement that the Editor on our sites has been updated at http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?threadid=1D7195D6-90B1-1C17-D1BE18EDCE39C510

Sunday, December 8, 2013 at 2:58 AM - Response #3

Hi Thelma,

I found "Through the Holidays", copied it and put it into a new announcement under your home page to be sure your editor is working. I left it there for you to see titled "TRIAL edit of background".

The key to adding a background is .... not trying to add a background to a table. What made this easy is the "table" you made is 1 row and 1 column, which is 1 cell.

To add color to the background, RIGHT CLICK on the cell > choose CELL PROPERTIES > see background color and border color to select the colors you would like to use. Click on OK and the window closes. That is how it works.

I did not see anything missing in your editor. Give it another try. Reply here if you need further assistance with this.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.