ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Formating Home Page

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/14/09 08:25 AM Views: 1199 Replies: 1
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 8:25 AM

I have been looking at several of the other schools and want to know how they were able to put all the graphics, photos, etc on their home page of their site. Being new to this, I am trying to make our site just as great as the others. Please help! I also notice that when I click on the "reunion" page, there's nothing there and I can't add any comments or put in our reunion info. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Brenda Windel
Vandalia-Butler Class of 1964

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 11:49 AM - Response #1

Hi Brenda,

Sometimes it just takes a little "fiddlin' around" with the various tools until it all clicks. It won't take long.

Let me refer you to our FAQs page to answer your first two questions about how to post images, plugins, etc.

1) Click FAQs above
2) Click Questions About Building Your Site
3) Pay special attendtion to questions #7 and #18

You'll find that most of the questions you'll have about creating or editing your pages are answered in the FAQs section.

I see you've already added some reunion information so I'm assuming you've figured that out. If you want Classmates to be able to register online you also need to enable the registration feature, and if you have items to sell, such as reunion tickets, you also need to activate the Items For Sale feature.

Check out those FAQs and give it a whirl, and if you have any further questions don't hesitate to post them back here in the forums. Any question you might have is also a question others who are just getting started also have, so ask away.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.