ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Bounceback error box at login

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/26/12 10:18 AM Views: 1155 Replies: 5
Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 10:18 AM

When I login (I am an administrator), I immediately get a large error box telling me that my e-mail has been bouncedback. This is a new problem that has only occurred for a couple of days. My e-mail is through embarqmail.com.

William (Bill)

Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM - Response #1

We are working with Embarqmail and other affected email providers to resolve this issue. Bounce blocks for affected addresses will be removed when the issue is resolved.

Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 5:20 PM - Response #2

Thanks, will we be contacted once the issue is resolved?

Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM - Response #3

If you are experiencing this problem, you should have a large box that says your e-mail account has bounced. We will delete this message from your website when your e-mail address is cleaned up

Friday, July 27, 2012 at 11:45 AM - Response #4

Hi.....I'm also seeing this message - although my email address has not changed, and is correct as shown in the message. When I click on the links to confirm - and receive a note that I'll receive a response from CC that will contain a link to click on a 'bounced reversal linki'.............know that I've yet to receive any incoming emails.

I sent a separate email yesterday to CC, and one earlier this am on this issue. I'm guessing you guys are busier than usual, coz I generally receive responses within an hour. I haven't yet rec'vd a response from either yesterday, or this morning's messages. My Jcomer1@triad.rr.com address is working fine-----I'm wondering if messages are attenpting to be sent by CC that aren't beinbg received?

An alternate email for me is my work addy: irma.comer@wellsfargo.com

Friday, July 27, 2012 at 2:41 PM - Response #5

The bounce removal confirmation email only works if you actually receive it. If you don't receive it, then it merely confirms that the block should still be in place.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.