ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Permissions

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/07/17 01:17 PM Views: 776 Replies: 2
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 1:17 PM

Is the Admin the only person who can update/create Galleries and Playlists?

Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 6:15 PM - Response #2

First GALLERIES:
The following is found when you make a gallery:

Upload Permissions:   
Admins Only
All Classmates
All Classmates, But Approve Photos First

Only Admins:
Allows only Site Administrators to upload photos to the gallery.

All Classmates: Allows both Site Administrators and Classmates to participate in uploading photos to the gallery. Each Classmate can create his or her own unique gallery within the master gallery. All photos uploaded by Classmates will be credited to them!

All Classmates, But Approve Photos First: Allows both Site Administrators and Classmates to upload photos, but before photos added by Classmates go live on the site they must be approved by an Administrator first.

Next PLAYLISTS:

Reading both Gallery and Playlists has me wondering if you are familiar with GRANT ADMIN ACCESS. If not, I suggest taking a look at a classmate who has not yet joined. Here are the steps:

MANAGE CLASSMATES > ENTER/EDIT > choose a member Clicking on DETAILS > scroll down to GRANT ADMIN ACCESS and CHECK the box. That opens the options available. Check it out. You may find something a member can volunteer to do! One person may be your Gallery Admin and another your Playlist Admin. Or give one person both... or three both. It is your choice as Root Admin.

Example: I had a classmate who enjoys music from yesteryear. He was our Playlist person until he changed jobs and was no longer available.

Hope this helps you. If you knew about granting admin access, this info may help another admin.

Edited 03/07/17 6:16 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.