ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

The Kitchen Sink

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/04/09 05:37 PM Views: 1538 Replies: 3
Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I picked the 1960 backgound and somehow lost the pictures so I am using the 1950's background. Can you fix this?

I registered for the reunion using the item for sale. Then I registered again because it appeared to ask me to do so. Now the number is incorrect. So...how do I fix this and can something be written so people do not double register?

The site says 40th Reunion which is the default phrase. But this is where people should go to register to pay for the reunion. Can this be changed?

Do the statistics only show those who have signed in or anyone who is registered that visited the site.

Thanks K

Edited 01/04/09 6:28 PM
Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 6:07 PM - Response #1

Karen - Make sure you are logged in so you can see your administrator choices. There you will find links for changing your design and colors.

As you are working with the reunion, you will find that some people will inadvertenly register twice and double the amount of items, so you will occasionally be editing their choices. Just click on their name in the registration list and that will open their registration information so you can edit it. The main problem will be if someone decides to order something they didn't order before and you may have to cancel their order and reenter it to add the item (be sure you write down their information before you cancel the order so you can reenter it on the new order). I can't see any way to prevent it from happening occasionally, especially when people don't go straight through in the process.

When we did our 50th reunion, the 50 Reunion link was the payment link. We also had a 50 Reunion info link and on that link we also had a form they could print out to register and pay by snail mail.

Edited 01/04/09 6:11 PM
Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 6:26 PM - Response #2

Also, if you are concerned about your Classmates not understanding that your Reunion link is also where they register for the reunion, you might want to do these two tings:

1) Send out a site wide email and explain to your Classmates exactly what to click on in order to see your Reunion information and register.

2) On your home page you might want to create your own (big bold letter) link that says something like "Click here to register for the reunion."

If you do both of these things you'll pretty much make it impossible to miss.

Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 6:59 PM - Response #3

I'll work on it and let you know...thanks!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.