ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Storage Costs

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/01/11 04:49 PM Views: 1423 Replies: 5
Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM

I have had to purchase storage space twice recently; the first time, I believe it was $76/yr, and now for 50MB more it is $ 108.00. Does this mean that a year from now I will be paying $76 + $108, or was the $76 revised upward, so that I will just be paying the $ 108/yr?

Edd

Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 7:11 PM - Response #1

They were added together. We realize the additional storage space is too expensive. There was a time when it was unthinkable anyone would ever need it but recent features like Gallery Creator and the MP3 Playlist maker changed that. Please hang tight, later this month we'll be releasing a membership level with 500% more storage space that is FAR more economical that will much better meet your needs and the needs of others who are in the same boat or will shortly be in that boat.

Saturday, January 1, 2011 at 8:08 PM - Response #2

Hi Edd,
Just wanted to let you know that you have a really great site. I love checking sites out. I have really worked hard on ours, but yours is really great.
Fondly,
Connie Hope
Metuchen High School

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 1:16 PM - Response #3

Thank you Brad. You and the rest of the team are doing a fantastic job of not only creating new things for the websites, but providing such great guidance and assistance. I am constantly amazed at what all of us have been able to create with your templates and help in so many ways. Hope all of you were able to enjoy the holidays. All the best, Edd

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 1:19 PM - Response #4

We certainly were. Happy to have all the troops back together now though. Hope you had a nice Holiday Season as well.

Thursday, January 6, 2011 at 1:26 PM - Response #5

Well, aren't you a sweetheart. Thank you, Connie. I got the site started and was having so much fun, my wife Dale decided to create one for her class ('65). I helped her get started and worked through problems, etc.with her, and lo and behold she became addicted. She is retired, so spends countless hours working on her site. Since I still have a day job, I now find myself picking things up from her site (I still like mine better), but you might take a look at hers if you get time. It is marshallmavs65.com.

All the best, Edd

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.