ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Lost my homepage

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/01/10 01:00 PM Views: 1236 Replies: 3
Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Well, I did it. *&^$^%^&(**%%_(&^# I lost my whole homepage. Thing is, I can't seem to get anything to center as I try to put stuff back on. I see no extraneous codes. Can you take a look? Thanks, Bonita PS. I guess there is no way to retreive anything???

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 2:53 PM - Response #1

Well, no help didn't hurt me. I figured it out. Thanks anyway. Bonita

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 4:40 PM - Response #2

Everything looks centered. The premium member sites have automatic editor page backups that they can restore from themselves within each editor page. Unfortunately that is not part of the original grandfathered sites system. I believe the system does keep a few versions, however, it can only be accessed by upgrading. I can try to switch it over to that system briefly to see if I can restore the prior page and that switch it right back if you wish.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 4:53 PM - Response #3

Thanks Jessica. I realized that my top items were inside of a table ( how that happened, I don't know) so I was able to center with the table properties edit box. I spent all morning redoing my homepage, so not necessary to check for me. I don't know what I did to make all disappear! But, I'm good now...thanks again... Bonita.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.