ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding music to playlist

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/04/18 06:28 PM Views: 1283 Replies: 4
Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6:28 PM

It's been several years since I added music to my playlist. I think I remember that I have to rip a song from a disk as an MP3 and then put the code into the generator in order to play the song. These are original songs written and recorded by a classmate.

I looked for directions, but again it's been a while and I can't find out how.

Please point me in the right direction that has easy to follow steps. Thanks. K

Friday, January 5, 2018 at 11:52 AM - Response #1

Once you have your MP3 file be sure that it is less than 10MB and then you should be able to go to the Playlist Generator > Manage Playlist > Create New MP3 Playlist > Browse and then upload your new music to the system. Once uploaded, you can copy the embed code that is provided and go to Edit Site Pages > Edit Page for the page you want the music > Scroll down to the Editor Window and then click the Source button in the upper left corner. Paste your code into the source view and save. Then go to the page to preview. Be sure that your browser has the Flash Plug in enabled.

Friday, January 5, 2018 at 1:53 PM - Response #2

Byron, whose music I am adding has no clue about MP3s. My converter didn’t seem to work. Do you recommend a converter to take tracks from one of his CDs? Thanks.

Friday, January 5, 2018 at 2:42 PM - Response #3

I do not have any recommendations for that kind of software. You likely need to find software that can "rip" the cd to get to the data files.

Friday, January 5, 2018 at 9:04 PM - Response #4

Windows Media Player should be able to do this. Read this LINK from Microsoft.

I believe iTunes can also do this for you.

Karen Modisett wrote:

Byron, whose music I am adding has no clue about MP3s. My converter didn’t seem to work. Do you recommend a converter to take tracks from one of his CDs? Thanks.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.