ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

MP3 Music

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/22/16 10:49 PM Views: 914 Replies: 4
Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 10:49 PM

I am class admin for a High School Reunion site. I have updated some music from the year we graduated. When I am on the Playlist Generator page I can hear the music. I would like to have a button or page where the users can select to play the music or not play the music. Can anyone help me?

Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM - Response #1

You need to copy the embed code on the playlist generator page and paste that in editor source mode on a page.

FYI that does not play on any iPad or iPhone device. JVideoplayer does Idea

Friday, December 23, 2016 at 6:28 AM - Response #2

I hate to be so stupid, but I don't understand what "editor source mode on a page" means. When I edit pages, I don't see where to embed the code. Can you help? Thank you.

Friday, December 23, 2016 at 9:06 AM - Response #3

When you edit the home page (Edit Site Pages, EDIT PAGE for the Home Page), then scroll down to the content editor window, you will see the word SOURCE next to some of the icons that you can click to change the formatting and content of the editor. The SOURCE is actually a button and if you click it, you will see the source codes of the HTML language. They are the commands that make the web page display properly in the browser. Before you press the SOURCE button, find out where you want the music player to be placed in the editor, you could move the cursor where you want it and type "PUT MP3 Player HERE". Then when you press SOURCE, it is easy to find where you wanted it. It is also easy to just go to the bottom of the text in SOURCE mode and put it there.

Before you edit the Home Page, you would want to copy the embed code from the Playlist Generator page. Then edit the Home Page, scroll down to the content window, click SOURCE and then paste the embed codes. Then save the page.

Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 7:04 AM - Response #4

Thank you, thank you!!! It worked perfectly.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Laughing

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.