ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Thank You Kathy :)

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/13/09 06:49 PM Views: 1378 Replies: 9
Monday, April 13, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Thank you for the wine Kathy. I tell people all the time to send us virtual brownies and cookies and things, but you are the first person to actually send something real. Much appreciated! I'm going to save it for one of those days that we all need a glass of wine. Smile

By the way I was just out in Colorado awhile back. My sister lives in Colorado Springs. Love the whole state. You guys think I'm always at work, you just don't realize the responses I enter here are sometimes keyed in while going up the side of Pike's Peak or wherever else I happen to be. I once even checked in from the ruins in Chichén Itzá, Mexico. Oh the joys of Sprint Mobile Broadband.

Thanks again Kathy. This just goes to show you, the Class Creator staff really can be bribed. We will in fact give priority treatment to those sending cookies, brownies, and Colorado wine. Cool

(I better mention I'm kidding before a bunch of stuff starts showing up over here.) Smile

Edited 04/13/09 6:56 PM
Monday, April 13, 2009 at 7:35 PM - Response #1

As I mentioned in the note...Grand Junction is known for some award-winning wines...that is not one of them...Laughing I liked the label because it was pretty. That's also how I choose teams to win...if their uniforms are pretty. Question
May I suggest that you cook with it then stick a candle in the bottle to use for lighting if your electricity goes out.
Can't tell you how much Class Creator has helped to bring our little group together and how much fun we are all having getting to know each other again after 40 years. Not to mention, all that I'm learning from being site administrator.
Right now, I'm trying to figure out why I can't get a countdown clock to work. Ours just went away one day.
Cheers !
Kathy

Monday, April 13, 2009 at 9:13 PM - Response #2

Yours along with a bunch of other people's... Try going to our FAQs, click on Questions About Building Your Site, and in Question #18 find another countdown clock.

All right, next time you need something REALLY important, now I'm going to be expecting one of those Grand Junction award winning wines. Smile

By the way, if my electricity goes out, your wine bottle may just be my savior, but you guys are all really in trouble if that happens. Wink

Monday, April 13, 2009 at 11:12 PM - Response #3

Kathy you had the right idea. I see lots of bribes in Brad's future.

Brad, I am sending you some California sun to bank for my next request Smile

Joyce

Edited 04/13/09 11:12 PM
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 1:21 AM - Response #4

Great, we can use some of that. Just let me know what you'd like me to bump up on the Task List. Wink

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 12:46 PM - Response #5

WOW.. I wonder what lobstahs from Maine would get me?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 1:55 PM - Response #6

And from our beautiful Puerto Rico, the class of 1968 sends you a virtual piña colada Cool to go with a wonderful plate of "arroz con pollo" (chicken and rice) and flan (for dessert). Very Happy

Brad (and all) - it is great to be able to share with all of you and learn so much from each other. Our classmates continue to rave about the site and how uplifting it has been to renew our friendship 40 (going on 41) years after our graduation.

Thank you for all your work.

morris

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 2:21 PM - Response #7

Ok, so before that happens, could we implore you to tell us how to post a pic here?? "Mrs. Kern sent me some instructions, but, well, I give up!!!! Cheers! Bonita

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM - Response #8

You need to upload a picture using your regular editor inside your site. Copy the full path to the image and then click the picture icon here and paste in your image link. It's kind of a pain, we should replace our forum editor here the same way we replaced it in your new class threaded forums. Of course we probably have 100 better things to do, so for now I guess you'll just have to suffer through doing it the hard way. Smile

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM - Response #9

Hahaha! Most things are hard for me until I get it, so I guess I'll survive. I will keep trying till I figure it out...cookies and milk in it for you, but don't hold your breath!! Thank you for the quick response...BonitaLaughing

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.