ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Image File Fault

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/30/16 03:35 PM Views: 928 Replies: 6
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 3:35 PM

Last weekend, I uploaded some stored images from the File Vault. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the images were displayed as a thumbnail photo rather than just text. Today, the File Vault is back to listing my stored images as just text. What happened? Is it my browser or is it Class Creator changing things?

If it's something new coming, a toggle for choice of viewing would be awesome!

If it's my Safari browser, help - what do I do to get back the thumbnail view?

Edited 08/30/16 3:52 PM
Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 6:25 PM - Response #1

Click "Settings" on the top of window. Lets you switch views.

Edited 08/30/16 6:26 PM
Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 1:26 PM - Response #2

Thanks Jack but I don't have "settings" at the top of the window. I'm on Safari so it's probably my browser. But it worked once so don't know why it won't work again. I just signed up for 10 years with Class Creator. I certainly hope they start taking Apple products into their development plans. I've been with CC for 7 years; I sure don't want to go thru this for another 10 years.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 2:56 PM - Response #3

Sounds like the file maintenance option was changed. The old file program vs the new one.

Go to Preferences, down to EDITOR FILE VAULT OPTIONS and select Show Thumbnails.

That actually switches the file vault program used Exclamation

Once you switch back (I'm assuming that's the case here since browser should not make any difference), you'll see the options on the top and you can now switch views as described.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 2:57 PM - Response #4

CLASS CREATOR: Just found out today that the issue I described in this thread only happens in the "Email The Class" function. It appears that editing a web page, I get thumbnails. Haven't tried creating a new page so can't give a status on that.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 3:02 PM - Response #5

You are correct. Email the class needs to have the same changes made as editing a page.

P.S. Post in bugs Idea

Edited 08/31/16 3:02 PM
Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 4:54 PM - Response #6

This was a lower priority, so it wasn't fixed. Until it is fixed, there is a workaround - just use the regular CK Finder in another edit window.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.