ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Web site Issues

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/22/09 10:50 PM Views: 1262 Replies: 2
Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I am having a few problems:
First let me say great job to Brad and his crew, most time when I have a problem I come on here to ask the question, and I always leave without having to type a line to ask because Brad or one of the Class Creator staff have already answer it. (I find the answers after some search) I'm lazy to search so I decided to just ask, so sorry in advanced if you have already answered these issues.

Issues
1. My home page doesn't seem to fill-up the screen space which leaves a wide unused space to the right. How can I fix that to use the entire screen space so the content doesn't look so "squoched" together?

2. On my reunion page, after adding a few information to the page, earlier tonight I went to view it and noticed that the content was all on the right and in the center was three Scarlet colored columns. I am not sure what caused this but HELP please!

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 11:38 PM - Response #1

First, thank you for using the forum search feature. That's a good tip that everybody here should know. There is a wealth of information here that can be found with the search tool.

Answers to your questions:

1) You really don't want to do that. See this thread to find out why. Bottom line, as new higher and wider resolutions become widely adopted we'll be making wider site designs. My guess is that's at least a year away though.

2) I cannot duplicate your second issue. My guess is maybe you got an incomplete page load and now the page is cached in your system. Try pressing the reload button on your browser while viewing the incorrect page.

Edited 02/22/09 11:54 PM
Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 11:45 PM - Response #2

1. Oh ok, I understand.
2. That's so weird, as soon as you reply it now seem to be just fine.

Thanks Brad!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.