ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

attendee tally-very confusing-lots of questions

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 10/12/10 11:52 AM Views: 1167 Replies: 1
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 11:52 AM

In the reunion planner, the number of attendees adds up to 23. But it only shows that 5 people actually paid (via credit card). I am accepting checks as well, but have not received any yet. I also checked off the box to require classmates to purchase something (a ticket) in order to register for the reunion. So I do not understand how the 18 people were able to register without paying. Or is it possible their checks are in the mail to me?
In addition, the Summary of Ordered Items hows 7 tickets were purchased. How is that possible? It should either be 5 or 23, I would think.
Finally, every attendee's payment method either shows credit or is blank. Is that field supposed to be changed accordingly by us vs. the site administrator?? Help!!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 4:30 PM - Response #1

Unfortunately, this is kind of a bug with the system. Its really self defeating functionality. You set the system to require a purchase in order to register. However, by adding a donations field, the system allows donations to happen without a purchase, which cancels out the requirement. Thus, the user is able to register for the reunion without actually purchasing the reunion ticket. Unfortunately, the only solution is to email all of those people who have registered for the reunion without paying for their tickets, and request that they return to the site and pay for their tickets.

I am passing this information along to a programmer for consideration. However, no matter their solution, you will still need to contact your classmates for payment. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.