ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Gallery Creator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/02/23 02:45 PM Views: 322 Replies: 2
Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 2:45 PM
gallery creator 02.jpg

In the past, classmates were able to upload photos through Gallery Creator under the initial link "Lion Memories in Pictures." Now, they can't. I do the initial create folder and they add to it. I noticed today that the function "Gallery Creator" is under Admin Functions. I don't remember it ever being under Admin Functions.
Even though I have created the initial folder, all they get is a 'return to gallery' link.

Help please.

Thanks

Cathy Bowden

Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:48 PM - Response #1

Hi Catherine,

Gallery Creator is an Admin Function. Admins can allow classmates to contribute to individual galleries if they choose.

The page Lion Memories in Pictures is a Gallery Link which contains several galleries. Each gallery has an Edit option where you can control the upload rights. You have some set to allow classmates to upload with admin approval before they go live and others that are set to admins only. You will want to go through the list and make sure each one has the setting you want. Here are a few examples. Just go to Admin Functions > Gallery Creator > Lion Memories in Pictures section and click the Edit button for each one to see the current rights and edit them if you wish.

Fall Fling Oct 2021 - is set to allow all classmtes with admin approval of the images.

Spring Fling May 2021 - is set to admin only.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 9:13 PM - Response #2

Ah, okay. Thanks!

Cathy

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.