ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Profile & reunion = official registration

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/22/09 08:50 PM Views: 1172 Replies: 1
Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM

I know that there is a thread for this...

This may not apply to the "new" system.

If a class member marks yes to the reunion it should be recorded in the official registration part. Administrators would understand the person simply indicated they might attend unless additional information is added. Thus the class member would still have to take the step of completing the form.

I don't like looking back at the statistics that say X number of people are coming and then go to the official place to see the number is different. Plus I can't compare side by side.

ALSO--could the statistics on the official registration site show the difference between the number of classmates registered and the total people who are attending? (spouses)

I am trying to figure which classmates are attending versus the total.

Sunday, February 22, 2009 at 10:52 PM - Response #1

Yes that's a good idea, we should list people with their icon turned on, who haven't formally registered under some column heading like "Attending Reunion But Not Registered".

In regards to your second question, yes, the way data is displayed will be changing quite a bit shortly, and will be exportable for those who want to create invitations, mailing labels, etc. Wrapping up a couple major new features first before we get to the reunion planner items.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.